Thursday, 18 April 2013
Monday, 15 April 2013
1. Prepare 1,2,4,5,6 and 8 units well.
Here are some tips from my experience for your upcoming exams.
Hope they will be useful for you .
2. You can expect direct questions from 1,2,5, 8 units.
3. Don't leave the first unit at any cost..even it is lengthy
4. Try to prepare perfectly all the concepts from 4th unit...as it is part of lab also.
5. Cut short the answers according to the marks...highlight the technical words.....write in points.
6. Management of time is very important.....try to attempt all the 5 questions.
7. Avoid strike offs...project your answers well.
8. Try to keep the same efforts for all the subjects n get through the exams with FLYING COLORS.
ALL THE VERY BEST.